Egg Tempera Forums

Go Back   Egg Tempera Forums > The Forums > The Forum for Tempera Painting Issues

The Forum for Tempera Painting Issues Sharing the knowledge and experience of fellow tempera painters.

Old 21-05-07, 06:43 PM

Thank you to everyone who has offered advice on this topic - I really appreciate the time you have taken to respond and I will now have a thorough look through everything that has been said before starting a new set of panels - my inclination is to go back to using the recipe and materials I used before but it is very interesting hearing how everyone else works and what materials they rate.

Thank you once again.

Kind regards
Patricia Lynch
Old 21-05-07, 06:50 PM

A quick reply to Alessandra Kelley who has been kind enough to try and help me identify exactly what's happening with the gesso ingredients - I will be getting back to you later this week with all the info you have asked for - thank you so much for offering to try and find out what's happening.

Kind regards
Patricia