Egg Tempera Forums

Go Back   Egg Tempera Forums > The Forums > Other Art Related Issues

Other Art Related Issues Discuss other art related issues not connected with tempera

Old 01-08-09, 02:53 PM

Default Starting A Dialogue

As an artist and instructor, I encounter many people who are finding creative ways to live their lives and express themselves through art. I am interested in helping people find their creative zone and master artistic techniques for joyous expression. I decided to start writing about what I learn from them in a blog, called Technical Support For A Creative Life, at: http://ketuba.wordpress.com/about/

I am also interested in how artists manage to make a living, organize their work day and studios, network with each other and impact their communities. I will be speaking from and about my own experiences making art every day, and what I learn from my students and other artists about what works for them.

I will present artists and their work, galleries and shows that are worth seeing, maybe even cool places to eat in Chicago when you're gallery-hopping!

I hope you will visit my blog and also tell other people who may find this interesting. I hope you will post a comment (whatever you honestly think!) and let me know what's on your mind, what wisdom you can offer, what suggestions you have for living a creative life.

Tags
artists' stories, creativity, economic survival, ketubah, studio practice