Egg Tempera Forums

Go Back   Egg Tempera Forums > The Forums > Forum Member's Gallery

Forum Member's Gallery A gallery for forum members to show their works

Old 19-09-10, 07:39 PM

Default I have a weblog now

Hi, everybody, I've just started a weblog on art (not just tempera). It's called "Confessions of a Postmodern Pre-Raphaelite" and you can find it on my site at:

http://alessandrakelley.com/artblog/

For those who remember when I was painting a giant fiberglass globe for "Cool Globes: Hot Ideas for a Cooler Planet", my first entry is the painting diary for the project.
Old 21-09-10, 04:54 PM

Default I have a weblog now

Hi Alessandra, it looks great. I'd love to do a mutual link with you with one of my blogs, and will email you about it. Alex Garcia is another tempera painter who has a nice one.

Are you on Facebook and have you joined the Egg Tempera Painters over there? It was started by Alex, and provides a nice window for the tempera painters to also connect and display work on Facebk. It's an open group and all are welcome to join.

Mona
Old 24-09-10, 04:04 PM

No, I haven't joined Facebook. I'm kind of a late adapter to a lot of web tech. (Oddly enough, there is another Alessandra Kelley on Facebook -- It's not the sort of name one runs across a lot.)

I have been hunting around for other blogs and sites to link to, ones that would be useful etc.

My weblog is meant to be about art in general in a very broad sense, not just egg tempera. I've just posted an essay on copyright infringement, based on the experiences of a couple of other artists I've run across.